Self Defense Training
If you don't see a date that works for you, please call the office at (207) 739-9774. We offer private, group, and individual trainings!
2012 Application for Training.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [268.1 KB]
Improve your personal safety strategies with NRA’s Refuse To Be A Victim® Program.
Experts agree that the single most important step toward ensuring your personal safety is making the decision to refuse to be a victim. That means that you must have an overall personal safety strategy in place before you need it.
Through a four-hour seminar (shorter presentations are available) called Refuse To Be A Victim®, you can learn the personal safety tips and techniques you need to avoid dangerous situations and avoid becoming a victim.
Hundreds of federal, state, and local law enforcement officials across the country have implemented Refuse To Be A Victim® into their crime prevention and community policing initiatives.
Here are just a few of the topics presented in the Refuse To Be A Victim® seminar:
- Learn how to Protect Yourself at a Safe Distance.
- Learn Risk Reduction Strategies to discourage a potential threat.
- Learn the best Self Defense Technique to Escape an Attacker.
- Obtain Muscle Memory which helps Protect You during High Stress Encounters.
- Learn the 10 Steps to use Pepper Spray the Right Way!